Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Journey with me

  Posted by Picasa This blog is going to be a journal of my adventures learning the Thai language. I am hoping that compiling this blog will help me to solidify what I have been learning and it would be great if the people reading could also learn something along the way. In the interest of full disclosure I have to say that I may have a slight advantage because my wife is from Thailand and I can ask her to clarify something at anytime, however I am a complete beginner.
Also, Thai will be my third language, having already become proficient at Japanese, I hopefully have a bit of an idea what works and what doesn't with language learning.
As stated above I am an absolute beginner so if I make any mistakes posting here, please feel free to correct me.
Let's get this journey started.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm really impressed with your writing skills and also with the layout on your blog. Is this a paid theme or did you modify it yourself? Either way keep up the excellent quality writing, it's rare to see
a nice blog like this one today.

Review my site; http://www.biotechnologyreview.net/ar/biotech-services.php

Anonymous said...

I needed to thank you for this wonderful read!!
I certainly enjoyed every little bit of it. I've got you bookmarked to look at new things you postÖ

My blog post :: Benefits Of Biotechnology